Dixon city is located in Solano County, California State, US.
In the coming decades, Dixon pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, California Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Dixon Time Zone is PST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Dixon Pharmacy, is 707
You can search for Dixon, CA pharmacies by their name or address
Dixon Drugstores - California
Zip Code is 95620 and Currently there are 11 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Dixon City.
Dixon Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Dixon drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Community Medical Centers, Inc - 131 W A St #1
- Crossroads Living Center Inc. - 1250 Woodman Way
- Crossroads Living Center Inc. - 880 Alexander Drive
- Cvs Pharmacy #09950 - 1057 North 1st Street
- Dixon Dialysis Services Inc - 125 North Lincoln Street
- Dixon Family Chiropractic - 1330 North Lincoln Street
- Dixon Family Practice - 131 West A Street
- Dixon Family Services - 155 North 2nd Street
- Dixon Unified Schools District - 180 South 1st Street