Troy city is located in Pike County, Alabama State, US.
In the coming decades, Troy pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Alabama Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Troy Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Troy Pharmacy, is 334
You can search for Troy, AL pharmacies by their name or address
Troy Drugstores - Alabama
Zip Code is 36081 and Currently there are 19 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Troy City.
Troy Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Troy drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- A Women's Center For Obstetrics And Gynecology - 1340 Old Highway 231 N
- Advanced Family Eye Care - 502 N 3 Notch St
- Advantage Medical Supply - 1237 Old Highway 231 N
- Alabama Orthopaedic Specialists, P.a. - 1350 Old Highway 231 N
- Anesthesia At Troy Hospital Health Care - 1330 Old Highway 231 N
- Big B Inc - 1329 S Brundidge St
- Bma Troy - 606 Botts Ave
- Byrd Drug Company - 81 Troy Plaza Loop
- Byrd Drug Company Inc. - 81 N COURT SQ
- Champion Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation Center - Troy - 3226 VETERANS STADIUM DR
- Charles A Wood, M.d., P.c - 1350 U.S. 231
- Charles Henderson Child Health Center - 1300 U.S. 231
- Charles Linguiti, Md, Pc - 305 COUNTY ROAD 7753
- Community Healthcare - 1311 S Brundidge St