Pelham city is located in Shelby County, Alabama State, US.
In the coming decades, Pelham pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Alabama Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Pelham Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Pelham Pharmacy, is 205
You can search for Pelham, AL pharmacies by their name or address
Pelham Drugstores - Alabama
Zip Code is 35124 and Currently there are 29 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Pelham City.
Pelham Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Pelham drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Bhc-cahaba Valley - 120 Cahaba Valley Pkwy
- Big B Inc - 2738 U.S. 31
- Bruno's Supermarkets Inc - 518 Pelham Heights Rd
- Cahaba Family Medicine, P.c. - 2508 PELHAM PKWY
- Cahaba Valley Imaging, Llc - 201 RACQUET CLUB LANE
- Comfort Care Hospice Of Pelham - 245 Cahaba Valley Pkwy
- Complete Family Pastoral Counseling, Inc - 2700 Pelham Pkwy
- Cvs Pharmacy - 100 Huntley Apartment Dr
- Cvs Pharmacy #04667 - 100 Huntley Parkway
- David R. Faber Ii, Md, L.l.c. - 1940 County Road 33
- Davis Orthopedics - 30 Racquet Club Parkway
- Day Eye Center - 2122 Old Montgomery Highway
- Diagnostic Health Corporation - 2764 Pelham Parkway
- Dr. James Paul Beretta, P.c. - 2501 Meadowview Lane