Luverne city is located in Crenshaw County, Alabama State, US.
In the coming decades, Luverne pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Alabama Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Luverne Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Luverne Pharmacy, is 334
You can search for Luverne, AL pharmacies by their name or address
Luverne Drugstores - Alabama
Zip Code is 36049 and Currently there are 11 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Luverne City.
Luverne Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Luverne drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Crenshaw Community Hospital - 101 Hospital Drive
- Crenshaw County - 183 VOTEC DR
- Crenshaw County Dhr - U.S. 331
- Crenshaw County Health Dept Adult Immun - 100 4th Street
- Crenshaw Drugs Inc - 1440 Forest Ave
- Crenshaw Drugs Inc - 1440 Forest Avenue
- Crenshaw Family Care - 105 HOSPITAL DRIVE EXT