Jacksonville city is located in Calhoun County, Alabama State, US.
In the coming decades, Jacksonville pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Alabama Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Jacksonville Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Jacksonville Pharmacy, is 256
You can search for Jacksonville, AL pharmacies by their name or address
Jacksonville Drugstores - Alabama
Zip Code is 36265 and Currently there are 14 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Jacksonville City.
Jacksonville Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Jacksonville drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Calhoun Emergency Group Llc - 1701 PELHAM RD S
- City Of Jacksonville - 506 Chinabee Ave SE
- Countryside Hospice Care Inc - 320 BRANSCOMB DR SW
- Crow Drug Store - 7 Public Square East
- Cvs Pharmacy - 1001 Pelham Rd S
- David G. Chandler, Od - 1640 Pelham Road South
- Doctors Med Care Of Jacksonville, P.c. - 1505 Pelham Road South
- Dr Muhamad Mazen Festok - 1460 2nd Avenue Southwest