Heflin city is located in Cleburne County, Alabama State, US.
In the coming decades, Heflin pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Alabama Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Heflin Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Heflin Pharmacy, is 256
You can search for Heflin, AL pharmacies by their name or address
Heflin Drugstores - Alabama
Zip Code is 36264 and Currently there are 12 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Heflin City.
Heflin Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Heflin drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Calhoun-cleburne Mental Health Board - 150 TOMPKINS ST
- Cleburne Care Clinic - 140 Tompkins St
- Cleburne Chriopractic Center Pc - 959 Ross St
- Cleburne County - 93 Education St
- Cleburne County Dhr - 732 Oxford St
- Cleburne County Ems - 5902 Alabama 46
- Cleburne County Health Dept Adult Immun - Brockford Rd
- Cleburne County Nursing Home - 122 Brockford Rd
- Cleburne Medical Clinic, Inc. - 40 Giles St
- Cleburne Pharmacy - 875 Ross St
- Cleburne Quality Health Care - 242 Brockford Rd