Evergreen city is located in Conecuh County, Alabama State, US.
In the coming decades, Evergreen pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Alabama Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Evergreen Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Evergreen Pharmacy, is 251
You can search for Evergreen, AL pharmacies by their name or address
Evergreen Drugstores - Alabama
Zip Code is 36401 and Currently there are 12 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Evergreen City.
Evergreen Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Evergreen drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- City Drug Store, Inc. - 110 Lewis St
- Conecuh County - 100 JACKSON ST
- Conecuh County Dhr - Alabama 83 & Interstate 65
- Conecuh County Emergency Medical Services - HC 32 BOX 56
- Conecuh County Health Dept Adult Immun - 526 BELLEVILLE ST
- Conecuh County Home Care - 811 Liberty Hill Drive
- Cvs Pharmacy # 04847 - West Front Street
- Dialysis Clinic Inc. - 822 Wild Avenue
- Dura-med Southeast Inc - 103 S Main St
- Dura-med Southeast Inc - 405 East Front Street