Centreville city is located in Bibb County, Alabama State, US.
In the coming decades, Centreville pharmacists are expected to become more integral within the health care system. Rather than simply dispensing medication, pharmacists are increasingly expected to be compensated for their patient care skills. In particular, Alabama Medication Therapy Management (MTM) includes the clinical services that pharmacists can provide for their patients. Such services include the thorough analysis of all medication (prescription, non-prescription, and herbals) currently being taken by an individual. The result is a reconciliation of medication and patient education resulting in increased patient health outcomes and decreased costs to the health care system.
Centreville Time Zone is CST and Area code, to make phone calls to a Centreville Pharmacy, is 205
You can search for Centreville, AL pharmacies by their name or address
Centreville Drugstores - Alabama
Zip Code is 35042 and Currently there are 14 pharmacies and drugstores in our database for Centreville City.
Centreville Pharmacy and Drugstores - US
By pressing keys ctrol + F you can search Centreville drugstores and pharmacies by its names.
- Bibb County - 157 SW Davidson Dr
- Bibb County Dhr - 84 Library St
- Bibb County Health Dept Adult Immun - 281 Alexander Ave
- Bibb County Hospital Board - 208 Pierson Ave
- Bibb Medical Associates - 405 Belcher Rd
- Bibb Medical Center Home Health - 142 Pierson Ave
- Big B Inc - 155 Birmingham Rd #114
- Cahaba Medical Care, Pc - 195 HOSPITAL DR
- Cvs Pharmacy - 155 Birmingham Rd
- Cvs Pharmacy #04897 - 155 Birmingham Road #114